Welcome to ink.paper.plate
We make and sell handmade things from letterpress stationery to silk-screened textiles to fine art prints. Our products are designed by Sirima Sataman and sometimes made in collaboration with friends. Our artisanal goods are available for purchase in our etsy shop , through select local retailers, and from our studios in SF Hunters Point Shipyard and Point Reyes Station.
Side Projects and Commissions
Not everything we do fits neatly into a box. Sometimes the most interesting work combines a portfolio of skills, tailor made for the job, project and client. Here are some examples of recent work.
- Creative collaboration for Artists
- Commissioned artwork for special events, small businesses, and residences
- Design sourcing and collaboration for startups
- Personalized workshops for groups and organizations
Interviews and articles about ink.paper.plate PRESS & Sirima Sataman
- ArtSpan – SF Open Studios 2013 | Artist Spotlight
- Apartment Therapy | Sirima’s Vintage Industrial Artist’s Loft
- Design*Sponge | Sneak Peek: Sirima Sataman
- Go Inspire Go video blog | The Best Way to Express Gratitude
About Sirima Sataman