Spring – April 9-13, 2018 9:30am-2:30pm | Summer – June 18-22, 2018 9:30am-2:30pm | Come rock the printshop and learn useful design skills. Learn the power of visual persuasion and the basics of letterpress, screenprinting and street art in this fun week of printmaking in Point Reyes Station. Teens will have the opportunity to work in teams on their design ideas, get practical and design guidance from visiting artists, and get their work out on the street to be seen by the community.
- Develop graphic design & visual communication skills
- Introduction to Printmaking – learn to set type letterpress, make a screen, and how to print
- Collaborate as design team to design, print, and communicate an idea to the local community
- Explore a social cause that is important to the community
- Healthy snacks provided – Bring your own lunch.
Extra work time in the studio after camp til 5pm every day but Wednesday.
Ages: 13 – 18 yrs old
Spring – April 9-13, 2018 9:30am-2:30pm
Summer – June 18-22, 2018 9:30am-2:30pm